On Sunday, September 25, 2016, 1pm to 5pm, California Wildlife Center (CWC) is hosting its 18th annual celebration,
“The Wild Brunch: Wild and Wonderful!”
highlighting the Center’s work with feathered, furred, and finned native California wildlife.
Their venue is Gull’s Way, Malibu, an exclusive, 12-acre estate overlooking the ocean, high atop Latigo Shore Drive. This is the ninth year Gull’s Way, one of our generous community partners, has donated their beautiful grounds for our annual fundraiser event.
2016 continues to be challenging with El Nino storms knocking nests out of trees and the on-going Sea Lion Unusual Mortality Event. Ageing infrastructure at the Center has necessitated many costly repairs and many upgrades have been made to animal enclosures for both terrestrial and marine mammals. More changes to the Center are planned to allow CWC to better accommodate animals in need. By sponsoring or attending this event, you support these efforts.
Guests will enjoy:
- “Taste of Malibu” vegetarian buffets featuring fine cuisine from top-rated chefs and restaurateurs
- Wine & Mead tasting courtesy of Malibu and Napa Valley vintners
- Unique Live and Silent Auctions
- Raffle Drawing for a personal wildlife release experience
- Complimentary Psychic and Healing Sessions
- Live music
- Children’s fun area and buffet
- Wildlife Release.